Friday, September 25, 2009

Sept.21-25

Things are in full swing! We have had very busy week! We have introduced the letters A, I, S, T and P. We have discussed the sight word “A” and learned the color words for red, blue and black. Our color song for black is already a favorite!

Next week we will continue letters, color words and the sight word “my”. Students will be able to earn their first raindrop for their rainbow words next week. We will also begin to talk about apples in science and start working in our math journals.

We have started a collection of unclaimed sweatshirts in the room. Please let me know if your child is missing theirs. I also highly encourage you to write their names on the inside tags.

I also want to thank you for your continued effort to send in “nut free” snacks. Just a reminder that almost all “Little Debbie” snacks are not safe.

No comments: