Saturday, June 12, 2010

Have a great summer!

Wow! I can't believe summer vacation is here. This year went by super fast. I have immensely enjoyed working with all your children this year. This is one of the best group of students I have had. They worked so well together and really created their own community in the classroom. I want to thank all of the families for all of your support throughout the year. Family support makes a huge impact. I was blessed with so many amazing parents who volunteered and parents who were able to help by donating things throughout the year. Thank you all so much! I hope you and your children stop by next year to say hi.

On a side-note, the 1st grade reading list didn't make it to us on time. It is posted on the school district website for you to view.

Summer Reading

And be sure to check out the reading programs at Barnes & Noble and Borders to be able to earn a free book.

No comments: