Friday, September 24, 2010

Sep.20-24th

16 Days of Kindergarten! Things are starting to pick up speed. Each day the kids are becoming more and more independent in our daily routine.

I hope that homework went well this week at home. It will be my homework this weekend to go through everything. If you have any questions, concerns or comments…please don’t hesitate to let me know.

This week we started to learn about apples. We have talked about how they grow throughout the year and the different parts of the apple. We hope to be “apple experts” for our fieldtrip next Wednesday! Today we had a blast making applesauce. The room smelled delicious all day long! This is one of my favorite things to make at home in the crock-pot and is so easy to do. Check your child’s BEAR binder for the recipe.

As jacket season has started to sneak up on us, I’ve already started my loss & found collection of assorted coats, hats and sweatshirts. If you could write your child’s name or initials on inside tags, it would be very helpful in helping return loss items.

No comments: